Vinyl Banner Printing comes in full color on one side, with 2 stocks to choose from and are
available in many popular sizes.
Note: Due to material all substrates may expand or shrink from batch to batch, making exact
cuts very difficult. We do not recommend borders. If you would like borders please make sure they are at least 2"
thick. We will not reprint if the borders are not exactly the same on all sides.
Vinyl Banner Uses:
- Outdoor Advertising
- Trade Shows
- Suggested final DPI size - 150 dpi
- Bleed: 1/4" all around
- Vinyl Banners will be printed at 720 x 720 Resolution. Suggested file format should be
PDF and CMYK color space
- $45.00 set up fee not included in pricing. Fee waived if press ready artwork is
NOTE: For fastest upload results, we recommend that you ZIP all files
- Call for pricing on alternative sizes and quantity discounts.
- 13 oz. Gloss Vinyl
- 13 oz. Matte Vinyl
- Minimum Size: 2' High X 2' Wide
- Maximum Size: 8' High X 150' Wide
Grommets: Grommets provide a convenient method for attaching
the banner at regular points. This distributes weight and helps to keep the banner from sagging.
Hemmed Edges: Hemmed edges are typically used to reinforce the
sides of the vinyl banners, helping maintain the banner's shape and prevent stretching.
Pole Pockets: Pole Pockets allow for rigid poles to be
inserted along the edges of the banner. This allows for a more even distribution of the banner's weight to
Turnaround Time: 2-4 Days
Note: Turnaround time begins from the time of proof approval.
For pricing please contact